Support the College of Medicine
The College of Medicine depends on members and sponsors for its groundbreaking work.
What your money achieves
This year we:
- Held our Annual Conference on Healthy Ageing attended by over 200 people with Nobel Prize winner, Dr Elizabeth Blackburn as keynote speaker
- Organised over 160 hours of educational workshops held or planned this year
- Launched our innovative First Thursday Lecture series, showcasing cutting edge research at top London cultural venues.
- Highlighted over 50 projects on our Innovation Network and began developing an accreditation framework.
- Began recruiting new members to our Patients' Council
- Delivered a well-received Acupuncture Conference in July and finalised our oversubscribed second annual student summer school for September
- Planned conferences in India, China and the Middle East to take place in 2013.
If you are a patient, healthcare professional or member of the public, we encourage you to support us by becoming a member.
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with us for a conference, lecture, study tour or course - or would like to learn more about supporting the core work of the College, please contact us by email, or call us on 0844 873 7388.